Our Little Ladybug

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just Getting Started

Well, this is the start of something new for me. I hope that this is a place where I can record our ups, our downs, and our in-betweens on our journey to adopt our daughter from China. It will be our first child, so I hope it is also a place where I can make new friends, read about others' experiences, and hopefully gain some "Mommy tips."

I find myself devouring others' adoption blogs. I could sit and read them all day long! Being a teacher and off for the summer, well...let's just say that only feeds into my addiction! I love seeing the photos of everyone's beautiful children...new nurseries...reading about the excitement, the fear, the waiting, the hoping...

We are just getting ready to mail in our application to our selected agency, and then I guess IT ALL BEGINS for us!

I hope this is a place where can record some of my own hopes and fears as my hubby and I embark on the most important "adventure" of our lives.

If you stumble across this journal, please say hello! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting