Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, October 07, 2007

My 40th Birthday Extravaganza!







Well, it's hard to believe that on October 3, I was 40 years old. In some ways, I feel like I am still a kid myself, and in other ways, I wonder where all the years have gone. I was really feeling a bit depressed over 40 before it happened.

My birthday, however, was wonderful! My friends, students, and family all came through to make it the most wonderful celebration I have ever had. The hoopla lasted for days and I received so many wonderful gifts and cards! I thought often about how lucky I am to have so many people in my life who care about me.

In many ways, my life is just beginning as we await Jade, and I am blessed by all that has come before and all that will come after the 40th year mark!

7 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday...a tad belated ;0)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I am glad you had a wonderful day ~ celebration. Enjoy being 40, as my friends say it is the new 30. Wear your tiara proudly. Carol

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a wonderful celebration.

Keep smilin!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome to have so much celebration - we all need it once in a while! Happy belated birthday!!!!

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Hope you had a great Birthday!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Happy belated BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Liene said...

Congrats on the birthday. DH is dreading the 4-0 that's going to happen in April. I don't think it's that big of a deal, but we'll see if I say the same thing when it's my turn.

Looks like it was a good birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting