Our Little Ladybug

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Anything Bowie is Good

I went to get my bloodwork done today for the medical forms. I was a little...okay, a lot...nervous because bloodwork is just not my favorite thing to do. I have had too many experiences where they "couldn't find the vein" and had to poke and prod repeatedly. Luckily, I had a WONDERFUL phlebotomist today who had me in and out in seconds.

When I got out to the car and turned on the radio, David Bowie's "China Girl" was playing. I always smile at Bowie, but well, I smiled bigger this time.

We received Ken's employment verification letter as well, so two more thinsg down.

  • my bloodwork- check
  • Ken's employment letter- check

    Hooray!
  • 3 Comments:

    At 9:12 AM, Blogger Shionge said...

    Hip Hip Hooray! :D

     
    At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Watch the bloodwork wording. Our doctor said "normal" and didnt put the numbers on the form and we have to re-do that part.

     
    At 5:04 PM, Blogger Debra Sue said...

    Good news and good tunes. Love me some Bowie
    D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
    regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
    The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
    ~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting