Our Little Ladybug

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank You, Secret Pals!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We received our Secret Pals gifts today from the Peppermint Pearl gift exchange! Oh, my goodness! What a special and wonderful box! We received the most adorable Precious Moments stuffed bunny. When you press on its tummy, it says the night time prayer ("Now I lay me down to sleep" in the most precious little voice you could imagine). We loooooooove it! It also matches Jade's room so perfectly with the pink and the bunny theme.

We also received the most adorable book- Guess How Much I Love You. I can't wait to read it to her at bedtime! What a meaningful gift. Last, but not least, we received beautiful lavender scented bedtime oils. I just love the scent of lavender! We also received an adorable ladybug card with a throughtful message inside.

Secret Pals, thank you so much! Your box came on a horrible day (my dogs chewed up my mini-blinds, so I came home to find that fiasco). I needed your box today more than you know. It made me refocus on what is important- not stupid, shredded mini-blinds- but the preparing for our daughter and the goodness of people like you! I also must say- everything you sent was something I would have picked out myself- that's how perfectly it suited us! Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

xo

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What a wonderful secret pal, lovely things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting