Our Little Ladybug

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays To All!



I love being home with our Christmas tree lit and all of our decorations around. Everything feels so cozy this time of year. I have to find a new and creative way to display Christmas cards. I usually have two displays- the ones that are mailed to us by friends and family are on the side of our refrigerator (which faces toward the foyer) and the ones from my students and coworkers are on the woodwork around our closet in our front entryway. I wish I had a more creative way to hang them.

Anyway, happy holidays to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting