Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas 2008

Another Christmas has come and gone. As usual, Ken and I bought gifts for Jade for each other to open. I bought three books for Jade which Ken opened.


Ken bought a video collection of Christmas classics and a Winnie the Pooh ornament for her.



Santa surprised me with a Wii and Wii Fit this year as well. I must have made the Nice List after all!


My friend Linda gave me a very special ornament- a little Chinese girl. You can find her on the tree if you look closely.


My mom gave me a very special Christmas gift. She gave me the charm from her charm bracelet which my father gave to her when I was born. It has a little girl's face on front and has my name and birthdate engraved on back. She put it in a friendship ball I had given her a while ago that was meant to be passed between the three of us- my mom, sister, and me. It was a really touching gift.

All in all, it was a really relaxing Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year - Be careful with your new Wii and don't get any Wiinjuries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting