Our Little Ladybug

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Disneyworld, Here We Come!



Well, this will be a nice way to spend our 19 month LID anniversary!
We're heading to Disney!

I get more and more depressed reading the predicted wait times. I think so often of how different this would be if we just sent our dossier in a year earlier. I keep thinking that if the wait stretches to 5 years (3 and a half years from now), we will be 44 when we finally bring Jade home.

I think I have too much time on my hands in the summer and I think too much. I have to admit that the past 19 months flew by and hopefully the next 19 will as well. Then hopefully, we will be nearly there. It's like a roller coaster ride. Some days I am so hopeful and other days, it feels like we will never have her home.

Well, one day at a time.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Have fun and keep busy!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

hang in there sweetie!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting