Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Something Special


My friend, Linda S., made this very special Easter egg in Jade's honor. It's decorated with beeswax! I was very touched!

Also, our very first quilt is off at the quilter's as we speak! My coworker, Kathy, did the quilt top and the back. Then I took it to a local quilter who will machine quilt it to finish it off. It is adorable! We took all of the animals & insect squares to make a "Cozy Critter" quilt for the first one. We have over 400 squares, so there are more quilts a'coming! The border and background are pretty shades of green and we chose the attic window style, so it looks like you peek into little windows to see the animals. I can't wait to see what it looks like when finished. I think it will be perfect!

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Julie and Steve said...

Can't wait to see pix of the quilts when they are done - they all sound like super cute ideas. I will probably have half a dozen quilts for Lia by the time I get her referral!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a special gift. How thoughtful!

I can’t wait to see pictures of the quilt!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting