Our Little Ladybug

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas was really lovely this year. Everything was enjoyable, busy, and special.

Two of my friends gave me very special gifts with Jade in mind. My friend, Mary, gave me a very pretty panda ornament for our tree. My friend, Linda, gave me a pewter angel with the poem, "Not flesh of my flesh nor bone of my bone but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart but in it." Both really meant a lot to me.


My sister gave me a beautiful angel that says Chosen Child on it and has the beautiful message: "You were in our hearts before we knew you. God bless the day you came to us."

On Christmas morning, we opened gifts from each other to Jade. Ken bought her some pretty outfits, and I bought her some Christmas books and a panda ornament.






Christmas Day was also special because we had my family and Ken's family together for dinner. All in all, it was a really lovely Christmas!



1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Those are some lovely and very thoughtful gifts! I love the angels you got from your friend Linda and your sister!!! Perfect gifts!!

Your tree is beautiful!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting