Our Little Ladybug

Saturday, July 08, 2006

to clean or not to clean...is that even the question?

I am having WAYYYY too much fun with this blogging business. It could become something that prevents me from cleaning my house. Ummm...do I mind that? Yes, I must mind it. I HAVE to mind it. It's my hope that once we send in the application on Thursday and if we are approved, that we will get everything ready for the home study. So I should get things started, right? I'd rather sit and read others' blogs, though. I'm going to have to rein in the enthusiasm if I am ever going to get anything done around here!

I am not sure how you respond to people's comments on here. if someone comments and you want to answer, do you go answer in his/her own blog or in your own? I don't know the etiquette!

I want to try to post some photos. I am new to this world, so I hope all goes well. I really enjoy seeing people's photos as I read their writing. It makes you feel like you know them just a little bit more than if there were just words on a page. So here is my attempt to be more than words on a page:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The two of us at our *gasp* 20th high school reunion last August

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Livin' in the Wild, Wild West (okay, just visiting Jackson, Wyoming)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My two babies- they have no idea how their world is going to change!

4 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. To be honest, I don't know which way to comment is most preferred, although I noticed that people often respond to a comment on their own blog. Anyway, congrats on sending in your application. And don't worry too much about the home study - it isn't as bad as everyone imagines it's going to be.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addictive things, arent they? You and your hubby are cuties!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Hi - I agree with Stephaine. Most comments I've seen to comments were posted right on the original blog. Congrats on getting your application in. Our homestudy went fine and wasn't at all as bad as I had imagined. I think the worse part was getting the inspections done. Love the photos of you and your DH. I like being able to put a face to the blog. Here's to a quick and painless paperchase for your little ladybug.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Mostly people respond on the blog where the comment was made.

I'm going to add you to my blog buddy list! Stop by & see me again. I'm looking forward to reading your journey to get your little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting