Our Little Ladybug

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Two Little Girls

This is our yearly Christmas morning shot...the girls and me. They are pretty excited already about Jade. We know this because every time they go in her room, they are constantly trying to get things from her shelves. It's their way of saying, "We love Jade, so we will show that by chewing up all of her toys." Arrrgghhh! It's a good thing they have me wrapped around their little fingers...err...paws!

We hung some very special ornaments on the tree this year. My friend Linda gave me the beautiful panda ornament for Christmas. It was a truly wonderful gift.



2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger kitchu said...

Hi K, thanks for visiting my blog, your pooches are adorable! And a very late congrats on being DTC Dec 8th... hope you were LID before the end of that month... and I didn't realize you too were working with CCAI... I love them!
Kris

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger adele and dan said...

sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting