Our Little Ladybug

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Special Gift

My grandfather (who is 84 years old) gave me a very special gift today. He made a little bench for Jade! He asked me for some paint a while back (that was the color we used on the walls) because he was making a surprise. Well, he painted the bench the same cream color as her walls. The bench also has a scalloped trim- painted pink- as well as two hearts cut out in the top. It is really sweet and so special. It looks perfect in her room- like it is at home.

It is my prayer that he will be with us for a long, long time and will get to know Jade. I just wish she was here yesterday for so many reasons.

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger 4D said...

That is so special! A keepsake.

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

So sweet...and I understand those reasons!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That is so wonderful and so sweet, it is something to treasue.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Deb said...

That is so sweet. What a great keepsake for her to have.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger KarenO said...

Hello K

I came across your blog tonight, and I would love to send you a squishy all the way from South Africa. :) Contact me at kia670@hotmail.com, if you want please? Wanted to email you, but couldn't find an addy!

hugs
K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting