Our Little Ladybug

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bermuda, Here We Come!







Okay, I woke up this morning and NEVER dreamed that by the end of the day, we would have cruise reservations for Bermuda! It was totally spur of the moment when I saw a great deal online! We will be spending a week in July on our cruise! Luckily, we have Mom to watch the dogs/house for us. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! Bermuda, here we come!

We were on one cruise before to the Baltic region(Denmark, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Estonia, and Finland) and it was such a relaxing and amazing adventure. I can't believe we will be cruising again!

4 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger K said...

Have a wonderful time in Bermuda!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm looking forward to reading your blog and following your journey to your daughter.

Your LID is on my birthday!

K.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Beautiful...enjoy :0)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! My husband went a long time ago and still talks about how beautiful it is.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger 3 Peanuts said...

Oh, I am so envious Acruise is just what I need right now.

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting