Our Little Ladybug

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Back!

Here I am again after a whirlwhind of a few weeks. Thank you to those people who were concerned about me and checked up on me. I just haven't been online a lot and I'm sorry I didn't see your messages, but it truly touched my heart to see you were thinking of me.

We had our second meeting with the home study agency in their offices and will have our social worker visit on September 15. I am kind of nervous, but I am hopeful all will go okay. Any tips sure would be appreciated if anyone has time! Then we will just be waiting for the I-797 from USCIS and we will have all that we need...well, except the photos.

I'm back to school and so far, my classes seem pretty nice. I am busy and tired, but I'm happy, too, and that's what counts! Off I go to do my schoolwork! All the best to all...

7 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

So glad your back.... was getting worries about you!!!! I'm glad everything is going well now.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

OOPPS.. can't type (worried)!!!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clean and bake like you are a homemaking woman. Treats are well received.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Welcome back we missed you.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Hey, great to see you back on line...missed your updates..glad you are ok.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy to hear that you are back & doing well. Wondered how you were. Did not want to intrude but gald that you are back!

Keep smilin!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

There she is!

Glad all is well :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting