Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Waiting

It's hard to believe we are just waiting for the I-797 and then we will be ready to get the show on the road! Well, I know we have a long wait ahead of us, but at least once we are DTC, I will feel like we can take a breather and wait happily.

We are planning on hand delivering our stuff to Harrisburg and to the NYC Consulate, even though it will cost us more money. We just want to stay in possession of our documents and not send them through the mail. They are just too important!

We are now working on photos for our dossier. It's hard to gather up photos with both of us in them! So many of our photos have one of us. If a photo has both of us, it usually doesn't have someone else in it as well. We still have a few more family life photos to gather!

5 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Great photos Kerrie!! I can't believe how fast this is going for you!!! its so exciting.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Luckily I only had a 45 minute drive to drop my stuff off but I know what you mean about wanting to hand deliver it. Not sure I could put all my finished documents in the post.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Wonderful pictures!! Just came across your blog and thought it was WONDERFUL. Good Luck on your journey and I'll be following along.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Wonderful pictures!! Just came across your blog and thought it was WONDERFUL. Good Luck on your journey and I'll be following along.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Those are lovely photos. Everyone looks great!

Keep smilin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting