Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Whew!

Am I ever exhausted! I really miss the summer!

This weekend, my mom, aunt, and I cleaned the house from top to bottom. The social worker is coming for the home visit on Friday, and they wanted to pitch in and give me a hand. They knew I had 120 projects to grade as well this weekend, so they were very sweet to help me. With three of us cleaning, we got it all done in about 4 hours. My house has never been so clean! It really wasn't that dirty, but now it is spotless!

This weekend I also have a family reunion. I so long for a weekend with nothing to do- and school has only just started! I really miss the summer already. If we could only have three day weekends, my whole life would change for the better!

I feel like the most boring person alive now that I have started back to school. I don't have time to do anything exciting!

5 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

Good Luck on Friday... I'll be thinking of ya!!! You'll be fine, from what I hear it's a piece of cake... but then again it's not my turn yet either.. so easy for me to say!! LOL

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Good luck with the homestudy, great of your family to chip in and help.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

hey nice to see you are back!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Good luck with the h.s. It will all go great!

Have a great family reunion.

Keep smilin!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

okay...... it's FRIDAY... waiting for the excruciating details!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting