Our Little Ladybug

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Quilt Update

I can't believe we are up to 98 squishes for Jade's quilt! I posted the latest ones today on her quilt blog. I was really falling behind in doing that. I thank all the people who have so kindly sent us squares so far! They are all so beautiful and special.

I have decided to try to get to 200 squares to make 2 quilts for Jade. One will be a keepsake quilt and the other will be for snuggling and using. My friend said to me,"I don't know which quilt I want to be in- they both sound nice!" I said, "Then give two squares and be in both!" He seemed pleased with that!

Also, our school nurse, who is an avid and talented quilter, told me she will make the quilts! I am overjoyed! She really "gets" how special they are and she really understands what a quilt means and all that goes into it. I know the quilts will be beautiful when they are finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting