Our Little Ladybug

Monday, June 25, 2007

Thank You To Our Secret Pals!

Our Winter Blossom Secret Pals for June were the Hoppe family, and what wonderful secret pals they are!



I can't seem to get the photo to rotate no matter how I try, so I apologize for that! We were AMAZED and so touched by the beautiful and patriotic blanket made by Hayley and Piper themselves! What a cozy and very special gift. I know Jade will enjoy snuggling with it, and it will be even more special when I tell her where it came from! The other two gifts were wrapped up so prettily, one with an adorable tag for Jade with love from Piper and Paisley (their soon-to-be daughter)! I have saved the tag and the wonderful Olivia card for Jade's scrapbook.

One of the other gifts was an adorable blue outfit for Jade that says All- American Sweetie on it. It is so cute! The other was a hardcover, beautiful Disney book of Americana classic stories. I can't wait to read them with Jade. In addition, our pals really spoiled us with five extra quilt squares and wishes (!), all of which are very beautifully made and special. I really can't thank them enough for their truly touching and treasured June gifts! Many, many thanks to the Happy Hoppes!



Love from us-
xoxo

5 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What wonderful presents!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just polished off the last of the Lindt chocolate yesterday that you sent from the last swap!! I truly savored them!! The swaps have been fun!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Headmeister said...

Even sideways, the gifts look awesome! :)

BTW - if you're interested in driving to northern NJ for a waiting family BBQ, let me know - August 11th :)

headmeister3@yahoo.com

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Kim said...

What great secret pals you have!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog about my purses! I really love making them! I have more to add but won't be able to list them for another week as I am going out of town. But, keep checking back!! And, tell your friends and family!!

Cheers,
Kim Y
LID 3/29/07 for Megan Jean
Ladybug Kreations
http://lbkreations.blogspot.com

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Kim said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! Go to my blog to find out about the tag!!

Cheers,
Kim Y
LID 3/29/07 for Megan Jean
Ladybug Kreations
lbkreations.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting