Our Little Ladybug

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Signs

Tonight we went out to dinner. After dinner, we went to Borders to look at the Chinese language tapes. We both want to try to learn at least a little. So we bought Pimsleur's Mandarin CDs. On the way home, we popped in the first CD. Just as the CD started, Ken pointed to the passenger window where I was sitting. I looked out the window expecting to see something, but what was crawling inside my window? Yep. A ladybug! I thought it was very neat that we saw her just as we started listening to the CD- the very second!

Well, she stayed on the window the whole way home. I made Ken run upsatirs for the camera to try to catch it. I took a photo, but his windows are tinted, so I don't know if it will turn out. We'll see when the film is developed. We opened the door for more light and she flew away. I sighed, "I don't know if we have her" as I looked at the picture preview. He just smiled at me and said, "We have her" and pointed to his head. That's why I married him. He's the sensible one. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe...I absolutely love it when things like that happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting