Our Little Ladybug

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jade's Room

As I mentioned in a previous post, my 84 year old grandfather made Jade a lovely little bench for her room. He even asked us for paint so he could paint it the same color as her room! Here it is...


Then on Easter Sunday after brunch, he asked Ken and I if we could stop down his house afterward because he wanted our "opinion" on something. Little did I know he had another beautiful gift that he made waiting for Jade. He made her a birdcage and inside, he put "the bluebird of happiness." It was truly special.



Last, but not least, we also bought a lovely wooden panda for her room at a craft show. None of the wood is painted- it is actually different types/colors of wood pieced together!


5 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger adele and dan said...

that's so great! I really love the panda. I haven't bought anything yet for Siena Rose, I just cannot bring myself to do it now.
I'm sure the nusery will be beautiful.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Gorgeous! What special pieces to adorn her room.

Keep smilin!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

What lovely gifts from her great grandpa! I love the Panda!!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to comment here, but Yahoo is messed up today and I am bursting to say thank you and tell you all about the gifts and their significence to us!!! THANKS!!!-Christine

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What fantastic pieces for the room, they are all so beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting