Our Little Ladybug

Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Fun

Well, even though I don't go back to work until after Labor Day, it is starting to feel like the summer is ending. I have to stop feeling that way!

I guess maybe it feels like that because all of the exciting parts of the summer are over. Our cruise to Bermuda has come and gone. Last Thursday, we went to see the Police in concert in Philadelphia. We stayed overnight and made a little trip out of it. Then on Saturday we took a trip to the Thousand Islands (where we toured Singer Castle).







The rest of summer will be filled with cleaning, organizing, and getting ready for the new school year. Maybe that is why I feel so blah!

4 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Carol said...

How was the Police concert? I am dying to go, that is one show I never saw in the 80's and would love to see now.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger K. said...

Carol-
The concert was great! They did just about every hit you could want to hear. I was hoping for a more obscure song, "I Burn For You," but they stuck to hits. They had two opening acts and came on stage at 8:45. They only played until 11:00. Still- they were very good.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have a few more weeks of summer than we do - my daughter will be in school Aug 13!! Yes I know we get out in May, but I am cringing!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oh, Christine, I feel your daughter's pain! August is still summer and too early to go back, May or no May!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting