Our Little Ladybug

Friday, July 14, 2006

Sisterly Love

My sister is my best friend in the world. She is so supportive of us adopting. In addition, she is equally excited to be an auntie. She is especially excited about us adopting from China because she has always had a love for Asian cultures ever since she was a little girl. She has big plans for her niece already!

Today she knew that we were mailing in our applications and she gave me a beautiful card. Inside was a very special, very tiny ladybug pendant. I feel very lucky to have her in my life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Robin said...

How fortunate you are to have a such a special relationship with your sister. Now you can wear your little ladybug everyday and feel her good luck. :-)
-Robin

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Anne & Scott said...

Hi, there - you posted on our blog, and I had to stop by to say hi! Enjoy your blog reading - I go through "blog binges" regularly, and it's always fun!
Anne - LID 6/29 - we're next!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Kim M. said...

What a wonderful sister! I hope my girls are that close one day!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You are so blessed to have a sister like that. What a sweetheart.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Shionge said...

Oh, I wish I have a sister so I'm glad I have two daughters now :P

Way to go SISTER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting