Our Little Ladybug

Sunday, November 12, 2006

...And More Waiting

Well, I contacted our HS agency and the SW said not to worry. Apparently, USCIS has a right to take up to 120 days but she said, "Don't worry, they never do." I just want our form already! This week it will be 5 weeks. She said to give it another month and then she will check in if we don't have it. Her prediction is that we will get it within the next two weeks. I hope so!

We went to see The Prestige yesterday, and I really enjoyed it. We also went to the mall to see Santa. I love to watch the little kids with him, but there weren't really any kids around him yet because it's too early and it was 60 degrees yesterday! He sure does arrive early.

Today we watched Lady & the Tramp. I don't think I have seen that since I was little. The Siamese cat song freaked me out a bit. They were some pretty scary cats! They reminded me more of snakes than cats actually. I think I have a crush on Tramp. I said that to my mom and she said, "He is a cartoon dog." I said, "So?"

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger ~Kristen said...

I'll start wishing for ya....

start stalking that mailman!!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger adele and dan said...

the waiting is the hardest part. Just know, I'm waiting with you.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

It'll come...I know how you feel though. I was offering to drive and pick things up....help as a temp worker to speed things up...you name it ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting