Our Little Ladybug

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

4 Month Mark

So...we have reached our four month mark since LID. It's so hard to think about how many months we have ahead of us. I read messages saying that we could have up to a three year wait and I feel sick to my stomach. I know it is something we have no control over, but I can't stop myself from thinking that if we had only started the China process earlier when we were involved with pursuing Russian adoption, we would already have our Jade home. I know everything happens in God's time and there is a reason why we started exactly when we did. It's just so hard to remember that sometimes! We both turn 40 this year and it's looking like we will probably be 42 by the time we bring her home. I never could have predicted I would be a first-time parent at 42! All in good time...

8 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Congrats on 4 months. It will speed up...it just has to.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Happy 4 months !

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Congrats on 4 behind you!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy 4 Months!

Day by day, we get closer.

Keep smilin!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Julie and Steve said...

Hooray for 4 months! Every month is another step closer to your daughter! (and at least you're 3 months ahead of me! LOL)

Take care.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger adele and dan said...

It went by fast! I'm right behind you at 3months.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

happy 4 months LID-iversary!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Headmeister said...

Happy 4 Months! My 4 months was 4-29, so there's a good chance we may be traveling together! Keep in touch and stop on by!

Be well,
Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break."
~Chinese legend Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting